Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One big happy family.....

When I got back in touch with my friends from school and realised that a lot of them were in Bangalore, I was totally excited! And then the more I thought about it, the more vary I became. We had not met in ages and all of us would have changed a lot. Would we still be able to connect with each other? By the time I was done thinking and thinking about us meeting, I was a quite nervous and was convinced that we were all going to hate each other! Despite my apprehensions though, I still decided to go along and meet them anyways.....
That would have to be one of the bestest decisions I made! It was the same school magic at first sight! All of us took to each other like there had been no gap at all.....in fact, it was better than school!
Now, I so look forward to us catching up. We dont meet often enough but each time its so amazing, we're all so comfortable with each other....its like being with my family. And in a way that is what we are, one big happy family :-)
Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment