Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tiny little Minnie.....

Whenever I think of  Minnie, the picture in my head is the way I saw her for the very first time.....a tiny tiny little mouse, all big eyes and sleepy :-) She is the tiniest pup I ever held then and I was mesmerized!
It was soon after I moved to Bangalore and one of my first few client meetings. Arati and Sundaresh had just got Minnie home. I dont remember how old she was then but she was tiny, tiny tiny! She slept during the whole meeting nestled warmly in my palm. And I sat as motionless as possible so that she wouldnt wake up. She fit so perfectly in my palm and she slept so peacefully......
Now when i meet her, shes all grown up and  a confident, fiesty young lady.....and my first thoughts are always of her sleeping in my palm. A memory I'll forever treasure.
Leena



No comments:

Post a Comment