Friday, April 6, 2012

Through the lens.....

I am beginning to believe that the world we see through a camera lens is a lot more beautiful than with the naked eye! The most simple things can look beautiful. I don't think I would have looked so carefully and seen so much more beauty in ordinary things if it was not for the camera. 
The other day we were at a friends home and I was going around clicking pictures of her beautiful garden. I saw not just the most beautiful flowers but also the fillers and the leaves and the way the branches were swooping down and the little ant on top of the blade of grass! If it wasn't for the camera in my hand, I would most definitely have missed a lot of it. The garden had so much more meaning and beauty when I saw it through the lens....
Leena



2 comments: