Saturday, May 5, 2012

The rose garden.....

Well it wasn't exactly a garden, more a farm I guess. We've been passing by this place for nearly 6 months now and I have always wanted to get down and take snaps but never managed till now. Its either been in the middle of the day with he sun washing everything out or later in the evenings with all the flowers cloaked in darkness. A few days back we managed to get there perfectly on time and it was beautiful! 

Rows and rows of red roses all full of buds and flowers just about to open out! My mother would have absolutely loved it! I didn't know where to turn and take photos! I can only imagine how it will look with all the flowers in bloom. I will need to time a visit perfectly for that. I am sure all the half open flowers will be in full glory by morning and they will harvest it to take to the market. Maybe one of these days, we will make a trip early in the morning, just for the roses........
Leena 
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment